The Royal Commonwealth Society (RCS) has tried to make the Commonwealth Conversation website as accessible as possible and easy to use for everyone, regardless of circumstance or ability.
We are making every effort to ensure that we don’t exclude any users. For example:
- We try to use clear and simple language
- We use alternative text for our images
- The HTML we produce conforms to the standard: XHTML 1.0 Transitional
- We try to publish all our text content as accessible HTML rather than in other formats such as PDF
- We will endeavour to provide transcripts of video interviews wherever possible.
Please contact us if you have any questions or if you are having difficulties using the site.